Looking for a clan

Public enquiries and applications

#1 - 3. May 2016, 20:46

Not a TECie
kingbright
Hi,

My name is kingbright, I'm a 49 year old german who started playing WoT about 5 years ago on the NA server http://www.noobmeter...ght/1001164901/.
Last summer I switched to the EU server being enthousiastic about the low ping here.

I'm looking for a clan with mature people who are able to have a conversation and talk to each other while playing.

Therefore I would like to hang out with you guys for a couple of days on teamspeak (or alike) and see if we fit together, since I am one of those good Germans who is supposed to have no sense of humour.

Sounds interesting?

Here are my stats:
http://www.wotstats..../eu/kingbright/
https://wot-life.com...yer/kingbright/

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

kingbright

#2 - 3. May 2016, 22:06

Executive Officer Executive Officer
The Rising Sun
x17
Platoon of the Month: 17
Winner of the Platoon of the Month competition
x3
VIP Slayer: 3
Slay a WOT celebrity

True TECie - Silver: 1
2 years membership
x10
Skream Mastery - 2nd Class: 10
Top score in two categories of a Skirmish session
x50
Skream Mastery - 3rd Class: 50
Top score in one category of a Skirmish session
x3
Platoon of the Year: 3
Winner of the Platoon of the Year competition
x2
Skream Mastery - 1st Class: 2
Top score in three categories of a Skirmish session
Hey kingbright,

Thank you for your application :) Your links are not working for me, is this the correct profile:?
http://wotlabs.net/eu/player/%20kingbright

I also have some direct questions:
Do you like to join team events like skirmishes or ranked team battles? Could you join our usual time slots (Mo/Tu, Fr, Sa - 20:00 CET)?

Is there a specific reason why you are looking for another clan as you are already member in a clan (if I found the correct profile)?

Cheers,
The Rising Sun

#3 - 3. May 2016, 22:23

Not a TECie
kingbright
Sorry for the broken links, just realised that myself.
The profile is correct, my ingame name is kingbright on both the eu and na servers.

I would like to join team events, twice a week is fine for me. And the time is also ok.

I just left my old clan. Though they are all nice and mature hardly anyone is playing with each other. And I'm kind of tired of listening to each others breathing noises with a dozen people in the same chatroom ;-(

My idea is to join you for a couple of days on your ts as a guest to get aquainted.

Here are the updated links to my profiles:
http://www.wotstats.org/stats/eu/kingbright/
http://www.wotstats.org/stats/na/kingbright/

CU

#4 - 4. May 2016, 08:07

Recruitment Officer Recruitment Officer
Hoxter

Platoon of the Month: 1

2 years membership

Hoxter Commemoration Medal: 1
Awarded for killing (ex-) TECies in battle (no team killing!)
Hello,

and thank you for showing interest in joining TEC. We are mostly "older" players here with all the usual real life responsibilities like jobs, family, kids, wives and girl/boy friends not liking us playing WoT :P , but we try to maintain certain level of activity in clan.
It seems to me that you would be good member for our clan so let me first inform you about our official terms of membership!

The Enigma Clan is an European clan focused on team activities and social platooning
We are looking for players to join our regular team events such as skirmishes, team battles and platoons
We are currently not active in CWs
Our requirements for joining clan are:

Min 18 years of age
Desire to play as part of a group
5k+ games played with a winrate of >51% (or >53% recent)
Aspired minimum ratings: PR – 4500, WN8 – 1000 (1300 recent)
2 or more of the following tanks at T8: IS-3/A, T32, T54 Lwt, AMX 13 90, RU251 (+ Skilled crew)
1 or more of the following tanks at T6: Cromwell/B, Skoda T-25, Type 64, T37 (+ Skilled crew)
Active participation in clan events
Ability to communicate in English
Mandatory registration and usage of clan forum and Teamspeak

Off course, all candidates are also evaluated by they personality and allover impression they leave about themselves, so even if somebody lacks some of required aspects but seems like an OK person, will be accepted to clan, but will also be demanded to fulfill requirements in some period of time that is reasonable.

The benefits of being a member of TEC are:

T6 and T8 Skirmish Nights (Currently Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays)
Team Battles/Ranked Team Battles
Established community with active Teamspeak server
Platoons with other capable and battle tested members
Regular stronghold reserve bonuses and missions for all players

Also, majority of TEC members (of certain age) reported a significant improvement in sex power after joining TEC, some even stopped using pills altogether :D

TEC is gluten free! :lol:

So I believe that we can give you access to our TS and let you mingle around the clan, maybe even access to clan forum.

Have fun and good hunting!
Quis Prius Moriit Longius Mortus Est!

#5 - 4. May 2016, 13:33

Reservist Reservist
Super_Nuss

Skream Mastery - 2nd Class: 1

2 years membership
Hoxter wrote:Also, majority of TEC members (of certain age) reported a significant improvement in sex power after joining TEC, some even stopped using pills altogether :D

I can confirm that!
Who needs a road, when you have a goat?

Spoiler: show
Made you click ;)

#6 - 4. May 2016, 15:47

Not a TECie
kingbright
Wow! Even some improvements in real life just by joining you? Amazing, though a bit enigmatic ;-)
So please let me know your TS address and then let's see, what happens.

Cheers
kingbright
Hoxter wrote:Hello,

and thank you for showing interest in joining TEC. We are mostly "older" players here with all the usual real life responsibilities like jobs, family, kids, wives and girl/boy friends not liking us playing WoT :P , but we try to maintain certain level of activity in clan.
It seems to me that you would be good member for our clan so let me first inform you about our official terms of membership!

The Enigma Clan is an European clan focused on team activities and social platooning
We are looking for players to join our regular team events such as skirmishes, team battles and platoons
We are currently not active in CWs
Our requirements for joining clan are:

Min 18 years of age
Desire to play as part of a group
5k+ games played with a winrate of >51% (or >53% recent)
Aspired minimum ratings: PR – 4500, WN8 – 1000 (1300 recent)
2 or more of the following tanks at T8: IS-3/A, T32, T54 Lwt, AMX 13 90, RU251 (+ Skilled crew)
1 or more of the following tanks at T6: Cromwell/B, Skoda T-25, Type 64, T37 (+ Skilled crew)
Active participation in clan events
Ability to communicate in English
Mandatory registration and usage of clan forum and Teamspeak

Off course, all candidates are also evaluated by they personality and allover impression they leave about themselves, so even if somebody lacks some of required aspects but seems like an OK person, will be accepted to clan, but will also be demanded to fulfill requirements in some period of time that is reasonable.

The benefits of being a member of TEC are:

T6 and T8 Skirmish Nights (Currently Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays)
Team Battles/Ranked Team Battles
Established community with active Teamspeak server
Platoons with other capable and battle tested members
Regular stronghold reserve bonuses and missions for all players

Also, majority of TEC members (of certain age) reported a significant improvement in sex power after joining TEC, some even stopped using pills altogether :D

TEC is gluten free! :lol:

So I believe that we can give you access to our TS and let you mingle around the clan, maybe even access to clan forum.

Have fun and good hunting!

#7 - 4. May 2016, 16:01

Executive Officer Executive Officer
sfa
x3
Platoon of the Month: 3

Simon Says: 1
For outstanding merit and dedication around the forum
x4
Skream Mastery - 2nd Class: 4
x22
Skream Mastery - 3rd Class: 22
Top score in one category of a Skirmish session

2 years membership

Hoxter Commemoration Medal: 1
Awarded for killing (ex-) TECies in battle (no team killing!)
Hi kingbright and welcome to TEC.

I like the idea of taking a peek to see whether this clan suits you. After all, every single player has different gaming habits and demands for his clan life - and the attitudes of clans are vastly different across the board as well.

If you're looking for platoons, please don't hesitate to ask actively in the in-game clan chat and also on TeamSpeak. If there is a platoon with a free slot, they should always be ready to invite you to join them if you ask.

For skirmishes and team battles and so on, please check the planning/sign-up posts in the Field HQ forum. Announced events like these are also displayed in the top right corner of the Portal page. We are always looking for new Field Commanders to enable us to host more of these, so please be a little patient in case you don't get a slot in a detachment the first time you try.

The TeamSpeak server details should not be posted right here in the public section of the forum. You can find them in the bottom right corner of the Portal page, just beneath the display of members currently online on TS.

#8 - 4. May 2016, 16:23

Not a TECie
kingbright
My thoughts exactly.
On the NA server I am in the clan Redsky. To become a member of this clan you have to talk and play with their officers, because you need the approval of at least four of them.
So far this has been the best clan ever for me. Only nice people, many of them active or retired military folks with solid social skills.
I'm looking forward to meet you all.

kingbright

sfa wrote:Hi kingbright and welcome to TEC.

I like the idea of taking a peek to see whether this clan suits you. After all, every single player has different gaming habits and demands for his clan life - and the attitudes of clans are vastly different across the board as well.

Return to “Public Forum”