New Application

Public enquiries and applications
Dreth
Not a TECie

New Application

Post by Dreth » 7. Mar 2019, 14:17

Hey everyone! I saw your recruitment thread on the official wot forums and figured I should take my chances and app up.

I am hoping to get accepted in an active and easygoing clan where I can learn new things about the game, experience stronghold and eventually CW battles, and most importantly have a fun time with clanmates in platoon / on comms with a beer or two... or twelve.

I started playing back in 2011. Since then I have had 2-3 periods of activity with very long brakes in between them, which is why I am sitting at only about 7000 games played. I most recently came back, thanks to a friend, towards the end of the 2018 Christmas event and have played about 1500 games since then.

I think I am familiar with the absolute basic mechanics of the game, but I feel I really need to expand my understanding of different types of vehicles as I have mostly been focusing on one playstyle and tend to struggle when put outside of it.

I feel more interested in the game than ever before, even though it undoubtedly has suffered many flaws and bad decisions throughout the years, so I am planning to stick around for way longer this time. I hope I get accepted so I can pick your brains about tanks, maps, positions, and hopefully we get some lols and good games on the way.

sfa
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Re: New Application

Post by sfa » 7. Mar 2019, 16:42

Cheers Dreth, thanks for your apllication, I appreciate that!

I understand Payser has already talked to you and accepted your application, so welcome to TEC. If Payser has also managed to click the button to seal the deal in game or on the clan portal, then our forum will get that info from WG’s servers tomorrow morning and your forum account will be bumped to full member. This will allow you to see and use all of the forum.

Looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield!

The Rising Sun
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Post by The Rising Sun » 7. Mar 2019, 18:28

welcome mate :)

Dreth
Not a TECie

Post by Dreth » 7. Mar 2019, 19:41

Hey guys, thanks for having me!

Zhul87
Executive Officer
Executive Officer

Post by Zhul87 » 7. Mar 2019, 20:50

To complete the trio infernale...welcome aboard. :D

Hoxter
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Officer

Post by Hoxter » 7. Mar 2019, 23:50

Dreth wrote:Hey guys, thanks for having me!
Have fun, and welcome to TEC!
If need anything...let me know ;)
Quis Prius Moriit Longius Mortus Est!

FiPeRiaN
Combat Officer
Combat Officer

Post by FiPeRiaN » 8. Mar 2019, 11:40

Welcome to TEC!
Dreth wrote:I think I am familiar with the absolute basic mechanics of the game, but I feel I really need to expand my understanding of different types of vehicles as I have mostly been focusing on one playstyle and tend to struggle when put outside of it.
Feel free to hit me up ingame if you want to learn, I really enjoy teaching! I specialize in light tanks :)